Power Saving Devices And Power Management
We do not CHARGE for QUOTES
While we may not specifically deal in power generating devices like generators and inverters, we certainly do deal in energy saving technology. If you think about it, though, good maintenance on your appliances, electrical components and plumbing can save you power in the long run and, as any South African can tell you, power or electricity is a valuable commodity these days. With pricey electric bills and rolling-
When it comes to power consumption in your home, what are the biggest culprits? No, not your son playing his Playstation 4 or your wife shopping online for new shoes but your geyser is what takes the most power. Geysers can contain up to 250 litres of water and it takes an unbelievable amount of energy to heat all that water up. However, there is a device that we stock that can greatly reduce the amount of electricity your geyser needs in order to function. Geyserwise thermostats regulate the power consumption of your geyser and can even be adjusted to switch on or off whenever you need it. Here at Back on Track we specialise in devices such as these in order to save you money, not to mention that most important of South African commodities, electricity.
Back On Track Electrical & Appliances is listed on the Geyser Wise panel as an accredited service provider. You can see our credentials on the Geyser Wise website. Here at Back On Track Electrical & Appliances we believe that Electricity is a great power source to make our daily lives better and as such should be properly monitored and maintained. Under this category, we offer the following services:
- Maintenance and installations of Geyserwise power saving panels
- Maintenance and new installations of Geyser Timer
- Fault finding maintenance and repairs on Heat Pumps
- Fault finding maintenance and repairs on Solar Systems
- Clear display of water temperature.
- Auto or manual heating.
- Easy temperature setting.
- Daily programmable timer with four settings.
- TSE Model can be used on electric geysers and thermosiphon solar systems.
- Max Model: Differential control for Pump Solar System.